Hi all – anyone experienced issue with Citrix logoff in 11.04.* and 11.05.*?*
What I have is AD authentication on IGel Clients, then Citrix Workspace is auto started and credentials passed to authenticate.
When Citrix session is disconnected or logged off, with firmware 11.03.* it would logoff user.
With 11.04.* and 11.05.* it just leaves IGEL logged in which basically allow anyone to login with previous user credentials.
My pre-sales guy is not responding so I have to ask here….
Logoff profile attached.
Hi Vojin, how are you starting the Citrix session?
from another customer I noticed that too. Could you check if this workaround works on your side?
pnlogoff -f; killall -9 wfica; user_shutdown
-> system -> firmware customization -> custom commands -> post session
This is startup profile:
this command is not what I want to do. It prompts users if they want to suspend system, and they can click cancel and leave it like that
will keep 11.03.580 for this customer POC, but will have to put in note to check if this is fixed before going to production…
Is that working then?
pnlogoff -f; killall -9 wfica; logoff
another issue I just discovered…. if you are in zoom meeting with video turned on, and you leave session – it logs you out of IGEL
Command not working with newest public firmware
same with 11.04.270
reverting back to 11.03.580 and changing action to “Logoff”. Leaving command with 11.03.580 works but it takes ~30 seconds to logoff, with plain “Logoff” action it is within few seconds
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Anyone experienced issue with Citrix logoff in IGEL OS 11.04 and/or 11.05’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?