Anyone have any experience in setting up Igel os on windows machines?
You want to run an IGEL OS VM on Windows 10?
or do you think about the UMA (Management Agent) or the OS Converter for Windows?
I think its the UMA…..Im having a few issues with it….I am able to see the laptop in ums but I can’t get the profile to convert it.
No, that‘s the OSC for Windows😁
Did you configured it?
SCCM handles all my IGEL OS imaging/conversions. It’s so quick and easy once you have it setup. I can remotely convert a device anywhere in the company in less than 10 minutes.
OSCW is definitely the way for a one-off test though.
I don’t have sccm setup because I have so many thinclients and lockdowns…I’m going back and double checking the setup or configuration now.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Anyone have any experience in setting up IGEL os on windows machines?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?