Anyone have any experience in setting up Igel os on windows machines?
You want to run an IGEL OS VM on Windows 10?
or do you think about the UMA (Management Agent) or the OS Converter for Windows?
I think its the UMA…..Im having a few issues with it….I am able to see the laptop in ums but I can’t get the profile to convert it.
No, that‘s the OSC for Windows😁
Did you configured it?
SCCM handles all my IGEL OS imaging/conversions. It’s so quick and easy once you have it setup. I can remotely convert a device anywhere in the company in less than 10 minutes.
OSCW is definitely the way for a one-off test though.
I don’t have sccm setup because I have so many thinclients and lockdowns…I’m going back and double checking the setup or configuration now.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Anyone have any experience in setting up IGEL os on windows machines?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?