Does anyone have any experience using IGEL OS 11 with a laptop that has a built-in touchscreen? For example www.lg.com/us/laptops/lg-14Z970-AAAS5U1-ultra-slim-laptop
I have actually used touchscreen on a IGEL OS 10.6.110 and it worked without any issues. We did ours on Dell Latitude E7450 laptop.
Just curious, what setting did you use in the touchscreen session options?
What type of session are you using? I’m trying to see if this will work with Teradici PCoIP
We actually just went with the standard download straight from IGEL. We did not make any configuration changes. The touchscreen worked without any issues. We used PCoIP as well to run on, as the Dell laptops tend to work better for us with PCoIP.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Anyone have any experience using IGEL OS 11 with a laptop that has a built-in touchscreen?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR