Anyone have any experience with Webcams & signature pads with IGEL, curious what your experiences are around those devices
We pass through topaz signature pads into Horizon with the IGELs. Haven’t tried webcams, but every other USB device I’ve tried has passed through without any issue.
I did run into an issue with horizon releasing the usb device between sessions. So if someone logged out, the device would not be available if a new session was launched immediately. But for those stations, I just threw in a reboot as a logoff action for VMware Horizon.
Use Logitech C920 with XD (VDI), without issue
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Anyone have any experience with Webcams & signature pads with IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?