HI all, does anyone have any experience with wireless (not bluetooth) desktop (e keyboard and mouse), example Microsoft K850 using USB dongle. does it work plug and play on Igel UD3 (or is it more plug and pray ?)
I use Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse without issue. So, I can’t speak for the Microsoft hardware, but it’s very likely it’ll work just fine
Same here, I’m using Logitech Unifying without any kind of issues.
Igel support directed me a hardware compatibilty database on the igel community to check,
where can i foind this +?
Were you searching this?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Anyone have any experience with wireless desktop (keyboard and mouse), example Microsoft K850 using USB dongle?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?