HI all, does anyone have any experience with wireless (not bluetooth) desktop (e keyboard and mouse), example Microsoft K850 using USB dongle. does it work plug and play on Igel UD3 (or is it more plug and pray ?)
I use Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse without issue. So, I can’t speak for the Microsoft hardware, but it’s very likely it’ll work just fine
Same here, I’m using Logitech Unifying without any kind of issues.
Igel support directed me a hardware compatibilty database on the igel community to check,
where can i foind this +?
Were you searching this?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Anyone have any experience with wireless desktop (keyboard and mouse), example Microsoft K850 using USB dongle?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?