Does anyone have any good .conf files for Conky to share? I have seen the generic conky setups but I wanted to know if someone created one more geared towards IGELs specifically. Our comment setup shows the host name, IP, and Firmware version.
Ron has a great looking one as part of of the community Github package: github.com/IGEL-Community/IGEL-Custom-Partitions/tree/master/CP_Source/Apps/Conky
Thank you, however in this situation I am modifying a Conky CP to mimic a BGinfo (Shown below of the setup). I was curious if anyone was able to make a conky transparent to lessen this border.
How about this:
Yeah I like that. Any chance the black box surrounding the set up can be transparent/non existent so its only text showing?
gap_x = 0,
gap_y = 0, In the conf was able to remove the border
Maybe 5 and 5 to give a little bit of space?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Anyone have any good .conf files for Conky to share?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?