Anyone have experience changing the licensing location in the embedded database? I’m setting up a new server and migrated the old DB to that new server. Looks as if the app is still pointed to FWUS instead of SUSI through the migrated DB. Our VAR thought that a migrated DB setup would fix the pointer but it looks to be in the database backup itself.
That’s correct – see the following: kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.06/en/ums-contacting-the-licensing-server-37281742.html
So the server is supposed to hit FWUS then redirect to SUSI? I had thought FWUS was for firmware and susi was for licensing?
yep, it will reach out to FWUS first to retrieve information on the licensing server (SUSI), and then everything after that is through SUSI
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Anyone have experience changing the licensing location in the embedded IGEL UMS database?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?