Anyone have experience changing the licensing location in the embedded database? I’m setting up a new server and migrated the old DB to that new server. Looks as if the app is still pointed to FWUS instead of SUSI through the migrated DB. Our VAR thought that a migrated DB setup would fix the pointer but it looks to be in the database backup itself.
That’s correct – see the following: kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.06/en/ums-contacting-the-licensing-server-37281742.html
So the server is supposed to hit FWUS then redirect to SUSI? I had thought FWUS was for firmware and susi was for licensing?
yep, it will reach out to FWUS first to retrieve information on the licensing server (SUSI), and then everything after that is through SUSI
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Anyone have experience changing the licensing location in the embedded IGEL UMS database?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?