Anyone have experience using five9 webRTC as a published chrome application on Igel hw?
Or even five9 in general.
I have not — Does five9 support Linux endpoints?
IGEL has the IGEL Ready program that five9 can follow to become a partner.
It’s all web based for the WebRTC. We are finding audio quality is really piss poor through the UD3 hardware we have. Dell PC’s that were imaged with IGEL OS seem fine. Also not noticing quality issues on Microsoft or Apple endpoints. Looks to be an issue with the “beefiness” of the UD2’s…
My guess is that they have minimum hardware requirements that the UD2 cannot meet — Check the CPU / Memory utilization on UD2 while running…
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Anyone have experience using five9 webRTC as a published chrome application on IGEL OS hardware?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?