Anyone have experience using five9 webRTC as a published chrome application on Igel hw?
Or even five9 in general.
I have not — Does five9 support Linux endpoints?
IGEL has the IGEL Ready program that five9 can follow to become a partner.
It’s all web based for the WebRTC. We are finding audio quality is really piss poor through the UD3 hardware we have. Dell PC’s that were imaged with IGEL OS seem fine. Also not noticing quality issues on Microsoft or Apple endpoints. Looks to be an issue with the “beefiness” of the UD2’s…
My guess is that they have minimum hardware requirements that the UD2 cannot meet — Check the CPU / Memory utilization on UD2 while running…
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Anyone have experience using five9 webRTC as a published chrome application on IGEL OS hardware?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?