Hi all, anyone experience with the Philips SpeechMike LFH3600 or Sowie Olympus RM4010 on IGEL?
Hi Jeffrey, you mean locally or combined with a TS or VDI solution?
Sorry, combined with an RDS solution.
There, no Virtual Channels are available. Did you try to redirect them via Native USB Redirection?
Our customer does have Ncomputing at this moment but that doesn’t work. So we are looking for another solution. Don’t test it with IGEL yet. Just looking around for another options.
I would go the route of using x86 device then, since RDP isn‘t planned to be integrated on a short term from what I‘ve been told. There USB Redirection should work, if not, try without for the commands themselves this could be sufficient.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Anyone have experience with the Philips SpeechMike LFH3600 or Sowie Olympus RM4010 on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS