Anyone have issues with WiFi randomly not connecting on boot on certain devices? We don’t get the Authenticating… or DHCP prompts at the bottom right. If you reboot the device a few times, it comes up just fine. It’s like the adapter does not fully initialize. I tried adding “sleep 10” under custom commands > network > network initialization in hope that it needed more time for the stack to initialize, but no luck!
Hi, i think there is no quick fix, i would rather recommend you to create a ticket, there might be issues with some wifi adapters, not matching drivers correctly. Better to get a permanent fix. Submit your ticket here: www.igel.com/submit-a-ticket/
Thanks. Was heading that way 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Anyone have issues with WiFi randomly not connecting on boot on certain devices on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?