anyone have success configuring the local ICG agent across many igel thin client machines using the mass-deployment key?
We have about 400 devices to roll out ICG agent config to. i’d really rather not configure them 1 at a time.
Well, we had the possibility to use a command like described here:
Usage: icg-config -s SERVER [ -p PORT ] -o ONE_TIME_PASSWORD [ -f ROOT_CERT_FINGERPRINT ] [ -t UMS_STRUCTURE_TAG ]
but from what I recall, the command isn‘t there anymore but can‘t test atm.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Anyone have success configuring the local ICG agent across many igel thin client machines using the mass-deployment key?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”