anyone have success configuring the local ICG agent across many igel thin client machines using the mass-deployment key?
We have about 400 devices to roll out ICG agent config to. i’d really rather not configure them 1 at a time.
Well, we had the possibility to use a command like described here:
Usage: icg-config -s SERVER [ -p PORT ] -o ONE_TIME_PASSWORD [ -f ROOT_CERT_FINGERPRINT ] [ -t UMS_STRUCTURE_TAG ]
but from what I recall, the command isn‘t there anymore but can‘t test atm.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Anyone have success configuring the local ICG agent across many igel thin client machines using the mass-deployment key?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?