had to disable appliance desktop site and encountered an “old” problem.. does anyone know how to perform automatic log off from Workspace (Citrix Login) after logging in and starting a desktop?
Users are not bound to thinclients and if a previous user logs off from his desktop/application, Workspace is still logged in and the next user has to log of the previous one.
Hey Erik. I would use the Post Session command function:
or, if the screensaver should initiate it too:
thanks Sebastien, i forgot to say that we are running appliance mode/Citrix Self-Service, according to Post Session KB there is no logoff action available there :/
Please try Citrix and action: Logoff
This one should work.
configuring conditional countdown worked fine, thanks!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Anyone know how to perform automatic log off from Workspace (Citrix Login) after logging in and starting a desktop on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?