had to disable appliance desktop site and encountered an “old” problem.. does anyone know how to perform automatic log off from Workspace (Citrix Login) after logging in and starting a desktop?
Users are not bound to thinclients and if a previous user logs off from his desktop/application, Workspace is still logged in and the next user has to log of the previous one.
Hey Erik. I would use the Post Session command function:
or, if the screensaver should initiate it too:
thanks Sebastien, i forgot to say that we are running appliance mode/Citrix Self-Service, according to Post Session KB there is no logoff action available there :/
Please try Citrix and action: Logoff
This one should work.
configuring conditional countdown worked fine, thanks!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Anyone know how to perform automatic log off from Workspace (Citrix Login) after logging in and starting a desktop on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”