Dear all – does anybody know if this device is supported in by IGEL OS and XenDesktop 7.x (7.15): ReinerSCT cyberJack RFID Komfort?
According to the IGEL website for OS v10 and v5.x, it says v3.99.5 is supported.
Not seeing anything for XenApp though.
Well we use reinersct smartcard reader with xenapp 7.15 with IGEL v5 and have no problems. Only thing is that the reader shouldn’t be disconnected while IGEL is bootet. Else I need to restart it.
The reader is successfully in the device manager of the xen desktop windows 7 machine but the card is not readable 😞
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Anyone know if ReinerSCT cyberJack RFID Komfort is supported by IGEL OS and XenDesktop 7.x (7.15)?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS