does anyone known from issues with touch onscreen Keyboards in CTX/Microsoft Sessions? Customer use UD2LX OS11 with IIyama PLTF 1534 (15“) locally, all works fine, but if they start a connection the Session(not the Linux^^) onscreen Touch Keyboard doesnt appear. The UD2 should worked without std. Keybaorad/Mouse.
I think its not a Server Problem, customer make tests with Windows 10 notebooks and iPads (incl. same monitor),…. both works how designed in the sessions with onscreen touch keayboards.
Good morning Gregor, can you check if this article is covering your needs?
MANY thx Sebastien, i will try it. Mhhh i think such feature is much better in the LX GUI then the registry 😕 ^^
The keys doesnt help 😕 Other Ideas? Could it be a driver Problem?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Anyone known from issues with touch onscreen Keyboards in CTX/Microsoft Sessions on IGEL OS? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?