Anyone successfully deploy ICG to AWS via the new Remote Installer?
I haven’t tried it. Are you running into issues when doing so or just want to know the gotchas before you begin?
I just finished! I had a lot of small problems but i have it working now! It is documented in the upcoming release of the getting started guide! 🙂 Just need to finish the text and I will post it here!
Haven’t tried AWS yet. For Azure stock Ubuntu it works like a charm.
I deployed to Ubuntu on AWS and it worked perfectly. Great step towards making this component more user friendly to install.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Anyone successfully deploy IGEL ICG to AWS via the new Remote Installer?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?