Anyone tried this TP-Link with UD6, its on the HCL so should work
Don’t see why it wouldn’t if it’s in the HCL. Once you have plugged it in check in the hardware list and see if it’s detected fine.
Hi Carl, its showing up under USB Devices – Named as WiFi. Now what do I do next?
Its a UD6 with OS 10. How can I get my hands on the latest and greatest firmware. Read the OS10 is EOL and I do not have any kind of support contract.
Latest v11 is here
Thx, will try that
When I try to update manually there is no lxiv.inf which its asking for. I just have lxos.inf – Do I need to update from somewhere else? Using the File method.
Found it, need to update the firmware….boomer
@member Here you have your correct firmware: fwu.igel.com/files/IGEL_UNIVERSAL_DESKTOP_CONVERTER/updates/UDC3_V10/os_10.05.800_public.zip
Or go for IGEL OS 11 install instead!
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?