Has anyone used UDC to convert old crappy Wyse D10D thin clients to useful IGEL OS devices?
Hi @member according to the specs i find on the D10D it should at least be possible. 2GB of RAM and a 64Bit x86 cpu. Seems like it will go with 2Gb storage, so the UDC3 should fit nicely (4GB is though recommended). If you have your hands on one of those, test it with your UD Pocket! And please share your results 😄
hmm.. @member according to kb.igel.com/hardware/en/devices-supported-by-udc3-and-ud-pocket-2270975.html this is a fully supported device. So get to it! 😄
sure – the Wyse D10D are fully supported by IGEL software and they work like a charm with IGEL OS
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Anyone used IGEL UDC to convert old crappy Wyse D10D thin clients to useful IGEL OS devices?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Lanching a published desktop via Citrix gives me “Error adding store:AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR”