Has anyone used Wacom tablets on the IGELs? I’m trying to get it working for a use case and can’t get the display feature of the tablet to work on the IGEL.
Which modell are you using? One of those listed here:
As of IGEL OS version 10.05.100, for Citrix only the following signature pads from Wacom are supported:
STU-500, STU-520, STU-530
Which Firmware / VDI / TS versions are you using?
DTU-1031X. We are using Horizon with UD2s.
We are a very big customer of IGELs. Do I just reach out to my sales rep about getting assistance then?
Yes, would be better I think since we only support this models and only for Citrix.
You could try to redirect the device via native USB Redirection to get a possible workaround?!
Hi Gary, did you try redirecting via VID and PID? If so what were the results? If you are still experiencing problems, can you send me a device?
I sent a DTU-1031X to Douglas a few months ago to send to the developers. Hopefully soon they will have it working.
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”