Has anyone used Wacom tablets on the IGELs? I’m trying to get it working for a use case and can’t get the display feature of the tablet to work on the IGEL.
Which modell are you using? One of those listed here:
As of IGEL OS version 10.05.100, for Citrix only the following signature pads from Wacom are supported:
STU-500, STU-520, STU-530
Which Firmware / VDI / TS versions are you using?
DTU-1031X. We are using Horizon with UD2s.
We are a very big customer of IGELs. Do I just reach out to my sales rep about getting assistance then?
Yes, would be better I think since we only support this models and only for Citrix.
You could try to redirect the device via native USB Redirection to get a possible workaround?!
Hi Gary, did you try redirecting via VID and PID? If so what were the results? If you are still experiencing problems, can you send me a device?
I sent a DTU-1031X to Douglas a few months ago to send to the developers. Hopefully soon they will have it working.
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?