Hi, anyone using Citrix Browser Content redirection in productive? I did some tests with UD3 Lx devices and IE11 and Chrome. Up to 720p the results seem acceptable. However the the controls are clumsy also Chrome seems to work worse than IE11. eg. BCR not kicking in, Google error 413 “request to long”.
Hi Markus, can you provide the Igel OS Firmware / Workspace App version you are using?
We use it in a production environment here it works depending on what OS your using
Hi, it is UD3-LX 50ac. 10.06.110.01 and default Workspace App 19.3.0. Multimedia Codec-Pack (MMCP) is active my collegue told me.
513 seems to be a known bug of Workspace app – should be fixed in 1908 docs.citrix.com/en-us/citrix-workspace-app-for-linux/whats-new.html#whats-new
@member looks good to me, you should be fine by using 10.06.120 and WA 19.6.0!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Anyone using Citrix Browser Content redirection in production?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS