Anyone using IGEL with Citrix Cloud? I can authenticate and get the apps, but launch fails. DigiCert Root CA has been added.
We do with on-prem storefront through on-prem adc. However, I believe I have tested it with citrix workspace service.
Thanks David, where would I start troubleshooting, must be some logs somewhere
where did you add the digicert root CA cert to (what directory)?
hmmm, just default I guess
you got it working though; right (by switching to self-service)?
What version of the WSA app are you using? I believe the two older versions of WSA have the issue with that cert but the newest does not.
Do you have the deviceTRUST client enabled on your IGEL?
Still failing, newest version. Will check with Citrix cause I am testing EDT on Citrix Cloud
Trond, we are using Citrix Cloud but we tell user to go via browser and not the application. This works fine for us
Thanks, got it working with both after disabling EDT
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?