Anyway to disable the touchpad when a mouse is connected?
I‘m pretty sure that there isn’t a preconfigured value for that, but should be achievable through a script.
Any guide howto begin with scripting in Igel?
Yes! There is a great tutorial on Edocs:
edocs.igel.com/index.htm#14867.htm We are working on an additional version like the guides from @member but this will take a few days more.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Anyway to disable the touchpad when a mouse is connected?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?