Hello All, We are using IGEL OS 11, Is there any way to wrap the text on the desktop icons ? We are are using the Igel to connect to the citrix storefront and populate icons on the desktop. It seems when the icon names are over 11 characters long they are abbreviated which then doesn’t make sense. to the end user – i.e. Outl…019 instead of Outlook 2019 Thanks. John.
Did you try it with a smaller “Desktop Icon Font Size”?
Had the same on my site and after changing from 11 to 10 Points, most of the Titles where readable.
I wonder whether using n or a similar newline character would work.
Thanks for the replies, yes tried changing the font size, and if i prefix the name it affects the windows clients as the name of the apps will have the n before hand 😉 Cheers.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Anyway to wrap the text on the desktop icons on IGEL OS 11?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?