Are Demo licenses able to be configured for ALD? Looking under product packs, I have an activated EMP (Demo) pack, but there’s no ALD Key / Activation Key
Unfortunately not, Demo licenses can‘t be delivered automatically like with ALD. Regular orders would work though!
For Demo Licenses, you will have to manually ‘Add hardware’ and ‘Download’ the .lic (license) file.
figured as much. thanks for the fast reply!
If you boot an OS11 device for the first time appears an Assistant. On the last steps, if you have an Internet connection, can you automatically obtain a Demo license:
Normally you only test one device. 😅
If you finally no need EMP and get the no-demo license:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Are IGEL demo/eval licenses able to be configured for Automatic License Deployment?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS