We are implementing BCR from Citirx to get a better performance for example youtube-videos:
On some fat clients the Content-Redirection works and the videos running in good performance. On our IGEL clients, the redirection does not work.
Are there limitations on BCR with IGEL OS ?
We are using IGEL 10.06.170 OS with enabled Multimedia Codec Pack license.
Did you enable Browser Content Redirection on the Igel, too? Its in “Sessions -> Citrix -> Citrix Global -> HDX Multimedia”
@member this article from Citrix should also work for troubleshooting the issue:
Perfect. I will give a try tomorrow when I’m back in office. 👍
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Are there limitations on Browser Content Redirection with IGEL OS ?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”