Does anyone know if there are plans for a native “plugin” for Control Up coming for IGEL OS? The last time I looked into it, the agent needed to be installed as a CP.
It looks like the CP is no longer necessary in ControlUp 8.2. I have 8.2 installed but have not tested this yet
Yes, it works without CP in ControlUp 8.2
yup, no plugin needed anymore 🙂
You also need IGEL 11.04 or later from what I recall…
Awesome! Thanks guys
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Are there plans for a native “plugin” for ControlUp coming for IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR