At the moment we deploy only CentOS Linux (for automated maintenance and monitoring). As CentOS is based on RHEL, does this mean it is a supported OS for IGEL UMSas well? (It’s not explicitly listed on the UMS prerequisites KB article kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-5.09/en/installation-on-linux-4253186.html but RHEL is.)
It should, yes. I already used it a few times for ICG / UMS. @member is it just missing or is there a cause?
Sorry for kind of double-posting. But this question is about UMS, not ICG like my other post in the other channel😉 I corrected my question.
Yes, same discussion I believe (corrected my text a bit). Both (UMS & ICG should work on Centos, let’s see what PM says👍
@member Hi Daniel, we don’t officially support CentOS. Sorry. But as Sebastian already said – normally it should work.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘As CentOS is based on RHEL, does this mean it is a supported OS for IGEL UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?