Is there a way to automate entering the Username and Password fields in _SessionsCitrixCitrix GlobalStoreFront Login_? For instance, if I wanted to use the MAC address for both the username and password (easy example; not going to do that).
Something like this could work:
Setup and; System and Firmware Customization and Custom Commands and Network and Final Network command
setparam sessions.pnlogin0.settings.username $(cat /sys/class/net/eth0/address)
setusercryptparam sessions.pnlogin0.settings.password $(cat /sys/class/net/eth0/address)
You could try to issue the commands in a terminal first to see if my brainstorming works.
Continue reading and comment on ‘Automate entering the Username and Password fields in IGEL _SessionsCitrixCitrix GlobalStoreFront Login’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”