Is there a way to automate entering the Username and Password fields in _SessionsCitrixCitrix GlobalStoreFront Login_? For instance, if I wanted to use the MAC address for both the username and password (easy example; not going to do that).
Something like this could work:
Setup and; System and Firmware Customization and Custom Commands and Network and Final Network command
setparam sessions.pnlogin0.settings.username $(cat /sys/class/net/eth0/address)
setusercryptparam sessions.pnlogin0.settings.password $(cat /sys/class/net/eth0/address)
You could try to issue the commands in a terminal first to see if my brainstorming works.
Continue reading and comment on ‘Automate entering the Username and Password fields in IGEL _SessionsCitrixCitrix GlobalStoreFront Login’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive