Authenticated Web Kiosks – Automated Kerberos Authentication and SSO with IGEL OS
Hi IGEL Community!
“Disclaimer: I’m an IGEL employee. What’s published here is my opinion and does not reflect the opinion of IGEL. Any advice provided is provided without support, etc, etc, etc.”
I recently had a customer that had the need to have IGEL devices auto-login to a website in a locked down workflow. I worked with them to build a really neat workflow and then expanded it to be a framework that could be employed elsewhere with customization. This isn’t something that’ll work out of the box and requires a relatively high-level of skill to use. However, I wanted to share in case it could help anyone else out there.
Here’s a video explaining the process: youtu.be/xCM7d-utDWg
I’ve attached the formal write-up and the scripts/profiles referenced.
Great work @member !!!
Awesome, just brilliant!
Great stuff, Wes
That could be a good start point to use for Citrix or RDP WebAccess Autologin for production terminals
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Automated Kerberos Authentication and SSO with IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?