Hi, i’m looking to convert some UD6 W10 4.01.100 devices to IGEL OS 11, what would be the best way to go about this?
Hi Michel, the easiest way would be to use the UMA but it depends on your environment, if you PXE already, that‘s pretty handy though:
I did find your first url which I was following, but when I try to discover it registers as UD6-W10 51c product instead of as IGEL Unified Management Agen OSCW as the guide suggests
If you scan it, does it come up twice in the list or just once?
Just in case, did you followed this steps: kb.igel.com/igelos-11.05/en/igel-os-creator-for-windows-oscw-on-igel-windows-10-iot-42011757.html ?
This does look more promising, i’ll give this one a try
Hey Sebastien, your new link was perfect, thanks!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Best practice for upgrading IGEL UD6 with W10 to IGEL OS 11?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS