Hello, i want to create some new profiles for the firmware 11.05.120. The fw we currently use is 11.03.587. Can i just copy the profiles from that version und select the newer fw version in the profiles? Or is it better to create new profiles from scratch?
you can copy and update the Firmware of Profile but creating from scratch would be my approach just because you will clean some forgotten settings up.
Hi Sebastien, ok i would have also done it like that.
And… once done… compare them …
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Best practices for updating profiles from pervious verison of IGEL OS firmware?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS