I still have some trouble redirecting audio recording through Igel to to the RDSH 2016 environment. What is the best RemoteFX setting as in the screenshot?
It depends from a lot of factors likethe bandwith, the type of Audio devices you want to use, …
I would say Automatic matches as best but if the bandwith is sufficient you could the codec mode to LAN. Are they USB audio devices? Then please check, that they aren‘t redirected by Native USB redirection.
In addition, don‘t forget the Audio settings:
Yes, tested with a c920 logitech webcam and a Sennheiser SC-60 headset. They must not be redirected by Native USB redirection? I didn’t knew that.
Let‘s say it this way, native USB Redirection should be the last option to choose since it isn‘t really optimized for Realtime AV. On Webcam and RDS, there isn‘t an alternative to USB Redirection atm.
So just use the Use server setting option for RemoteFX?
And the Audio settings sent before.
Strange thing is that I am at the same firmware level but have not the last choice of microphone redirection
I only have these choices
That‘s fine, the description isn‘t such accurate.
Oke, but I didn’t get the info about USB webcam. Do or don’t add this to Native USB redirection?
On Webcam: USB Redirection.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Best RemoteFX setting for redirecting audio recording through Igel to to the RDSH 2016 environment?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?