Hi, which is the best type of Igel to use in a VDI GPU accelerated environment? (Maybe a new channel with the name Igel-hardware would be a good idea by the way).
Depends of the usage of gpu. Dont forget to order MMCP. For Office/Youtube UD3 is ok, for more I would recommend UD 5/6 or the new model
And try to use client gpu to decode. Nearly doubles the performance when using pure h264
Don’t see the last point here – and we had massive performance problems with ud3 and cad / cam
And which setting do you mean by “try to use client gpu to decode”?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Best type of IGEL device to use in a VDI GPU accelerated environment? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS