Hi, what is the best type of hardware for our VMware VDI environment? I think the UD3-LX should be good enough but maybe someone has a better experience with using the UD6-LX? Please let me know.
Hi, it depends of your needs, I need to say.
If you need a bulletproof for standard resolution, SfB non HD video Calls, usual video rendering (Blast a.e.) needs, the UD6 wouldn‘t give an extraordinary plus.
But if you need something like high resolution video calls, CAD, Blast extreme (in some situations), then, the UD6 (or UD7 for 4K) are the way to go IMHO.
Its just a vGPU accelerated workspace with RDSH servers and W10 with vmware view. Thats why I think UD3-LX is enough
we have UD3. UD7 and soon the new UD2 devices ( wich have been tested allready ).
but i would say the UD3 will do!
Thans, my thoughts exactely
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Best type of IGEL hardware for our VMware VDI environment?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?