Can you please tell me, can the IGEL work with the API?
Good Day Dmitry! What do you mean exactly with „the API“?
For example, I can create a profile via xml with adding/editing a field in UMS
Not sure to get you right Dmitry. Are you wanting to change a profile via API or change the profile assignments via API?
change the profile assignments via API
or thanks to @member via Powershell:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can an IGEL UMS Profile be assigned via the IGEL API? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?