Hi all, can you reccomend 2 bluetooth adapter to connect into the old and new UD3? Thank you
Hi Giacomo, from a colleague testing, they are a couple of combo adapters:
Ubuntu 18.04 Working Bluetooth/Wifi Combo adapters
• PLANEX 2 in 1 Micro Size USB Bluetooth3.0 WiFi Combo Adapter – Model number: BT-Micro3H2X
• Cirago Bluetooth 3.0 High Speed & Wi-Fi Combo USB Mini Adapter, Class 2 (BTA7300)
• Lindy USB Bluetooth 3.0 HS + WLAN Adapter, Class 2 (Lindy No.52213)
I had this one in the past: www.amazon.com/D-Link-DBT-120-Wireless-Bluetooth-Adapter/dp/B00006B7DB
Used this one successfully www.startech.com/en-nl/networking-io/usbbt1edr4
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can anyone reccomend two bluetooth adapters to connect into the old and new IGEL UD3?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to Open Firewall Ports Required by IGEL UMS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?