Hi all, can you reccomend 2 bluetooth adapter to connect into the old and new UD3? Thank you
Hi Giacomo, from a colleague testing, they are a couple of combo adapters:
Ubuntu 18.04 Working Bluetooth/Wifi Combo adapters
• PLANEX 2 in 1 Micro Size USB Bluetooth3.0 WiFi Combo Adapter – Model number: BT-Micro3H2X
• Cirago Bluetooth 3.0 High Speed & Wi-Fi Combo USB Mini Adapter, Class 2 (BTA7300)
• Lindy USB Bluetooth 3.0 HS + WLAN Adapter, Class 2 (Lindy No.52213)
I had this one in the past: www.amazon.com/D-Link-DBT-120-Wireless-Bluetooth-Adapter/dp/B00006B7DB
Used this one successfully www.startech.com/en-nl/networking-io/usbbt1edr4
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can anyone reccomend two bluetooth adapters to connect into the old and new IGEL UD3?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?