Hello everyone. I have a IZ3-HDX 51 that has no rdp session available out of the box. Can I use this zero client for rdp? It appears to be citrix only. thank you.
IZ series are bound to the protocol you purchased them. There might be migration licenses available to convert them to the full featured IGEL OS which doesn’t have this limitation.
Thank you very much! This was my suspicion. I should have been more diligent in my ebay purchase.
You should probably be able to just reinstall this device using IGEL OS 11, and make another investment of IGEL OS license and maintenance. Doing this should give you full access to any type of protocol.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can I add RDP support to my IZ3-HDX 51 zero client?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?