Hi all, we have some IGEL UD3-LX with 1xDVI-I and 1xDVI-D, should it be possible to attach two monitors without DVI? Both with adapters to HDMI /or VGA.
Hi Matthias, you can use a DVI-I to VGA adaptor that we provide in the box for our UD3 devices to convert the DVI-I port. I have also had success with some unbranded DVI-D to HDMI cables in the past. You would need procure one and test but this should be possible.
Hi Jack, thanks a lot, i’ll try it and give feedback
finally it worked with new firmware and DVI-I2HDMI and DVI-D2HDMI, thanks for your help
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can I attach two monitors to IGEL UD3-LX with 1xDVI-I and 1xDVI-D?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?