Hi all, we have some IGEL UD3-LX with 1xDVI-I and 1xDVI-D, should it be possible to attach two monitors without DVI? Both with adapters to HDMI /or VGA.
Hi Matthias, you can use a DVI-I to VGA adaptor that we provide in the box for our UD3 devices to convert the DVI-I port. I have also had success with some unbranded DVI-D to HDMI cables in the past. You would need procure one and test but this should be possible.
Hi Jack, thanks a lot, i’ll try it and give feedback
finally it worked with new firmware and DVI-I2HDMI and DVI-D2HDMI, thanks for your help
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can I attach two monitors to IGEL UD3-LX with 1xDVI-I and 1xDVI-D?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?