Please tell me, when setting up a FTP server for updating the firmware via cloud gateway, can I specify any port that I need? Thank!
Good day Dmitry, yes, you can replicate the SFTP Settings into this window.
(see image inside the IGEL Community)
those. instead of port 22, for example, I can specify 8222 which is open on my server. Accordingly, applying this port everywhere. This is true?
If your target SFTP Server listens on that port, than yes!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can I change the FTP port used for updating IGEL OS firmware via ICG?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR