Please tell me, when setting up a FTP server for updating the firmware via cloud gateway, can I specify any port that I need? Thank!
Good day Dmitry, yes, you can replicate the SFTP Settings into this window.
(see image inside the IGEL Community)
those. instead of port 22, for example, I can specify 8222 which is open on my server. Accordingly, applying this port everywhere. This is true?
If your target SFTP Server listens on that port, than yes!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can I change the FTP port used for updating IGEL OS firmware via ICG?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?