Hello, is it possible to check if a hardware certificate exists on igel client before connection to a citrix farm? I found the EPA plugin but I cannot get it to work on Igel OS 11
Hello Daniel, the Citrix EPA is one way, the other would be to use a SCEP Server or maybe having a script that checks if:
1) a cert is there
2) it is valid
3) there is a new one
Did you followed that guide on CP Creation?
I already configured SCEP to install certs on all clients, but how can I activate a check which makes sure that only clients with valid certs can start citrix sessions?
There, you EPA / Script or the use of the Third Party Tool called Devicetrust. Right @member?
till now I use epa for windows clients which connect to the citrix farm. Now we evaluate Igel thin clients for home users and one of the security requirenments is a device certificate check which make sure that only valid clients connect to our citrix farm. If EPA on Igel os 11 is possible, then I would prefer this option.
The Igel clients will be used in home offices, the question is how I can check wheather the certificate is active or has been revoked
Do you have a Igel Sales rep. contact? If yes, I would ask her / him to create a Custom Partition or let him check if a Private build is in preparation! If that doesn‘t fit, we could check together if we could create a CP together!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can I check if a hardware certificate exists on IGEL OS client before connection to a Citrix farm? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?