Hello everyone, I have a customer that uses meraki vpn for some of their users. Can I configure the UD Pocket of Converter to use the Meraki VPN to enable connectivity to their Horizon environment?
@member meraki VPN isn’t included in igel OS, maybe one of the provided vpn clients can access? Otherwise you could ask for a custom partition for the VPN software at our support ticket system.
@member correct me if I‘m wrong but the Cisco Anyconnect should work in that case (CP is available at our support), since they are doing L2TP over Ipsec:
Since Client VPN uses the L2TP over IPsec standard, any Linux client that properly supports this standard should suffice. Please note that newer versions of Ubuntu do not ship with a VPN client that supports L2TP/IP, and will therefore require a 3rd party VPN client that supports the protocol.
Note: The xl2tp package does not send user credentials properly to the MX when using Meraki Cloud Controller authentication, and this causes the authentication request to fail. Active Directory or RADIUS authentication can be used instead for successful authentication.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can I configure the UD Pocket of Converter to use the Meraki VPN to enable connectivity to their Horizon environment?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?