Help please, I set up cloud geteway in DMZ. I need to assign a profile to a device to install (for example) the zoom plugin. I have a question, will Tomkat send files? Or is everything easier to set up?
Good afternoon, small files like a certificate will go through ICG, anything else: Firmware updates, CPs (like zoom full client) needs to get uploaded to a separate S(FTP)S or HTTP(S) Server.
A Profile for enabling the Zoom VDI Plugin goes through ICG without any issues.
to mount the plug on the device, I need to place the profile in /opt/IGEL/usg/Upload?
No, not at all. Open your UMS Console and assign it like on a device in your network.
Is the device you are looking at in UMS Console and shows a Cloud symbol?
here we speak about a CP, so it must het moved to an external Webshare, not in the ICG itself.
Please use an external Webserver.
Beside that fact, if we only speak about the Zoom Plugin we could go the route to use it natively without CP:
Thank you so much!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can I configure Tomkat to send files to my IGEL OS devices?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?