Hi, is here someone who succesfully ‘tried’ to turn a HP t630 thin client into an Igel?
It’s fully supported: kb.igel.com/igelos-10.05.800/en/devices-that-can-be-upgraded-to-igel-os-11-14686039.html
Sure works like a charm
me, we tested tons of them works perfectly fine
Nice to hear. “Turned” a HP t630 using customer yesterday into using Igel. Wasn’t very hard after first demo HPDM and after that UMS. 😇😂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can I convert a HP T630 thin client into an IGEL OS endpoint?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”