Can I create a report or view of logged users? I have activated login history. I want to know who is using IGEL.
You mean of the login history for the session started on the endpoint? If I remember right,it should be available in the list:
Sorry, but there is no login info 😔, any other idea?
Is the user logging on to the IGEL or Storefront etc?
We are working on a feature request to get this kind of information readen through IMI. I’m very confident that you should be able to get this through a DB SQL query, in the meantime
I’m not very good in querys 😢. is the info stored in the thinclient? For me is easy to make a script to get that info.
You are logging credentials entered into a website independent of your OS?
An idea would be to get that information from director – last client from user should be logged – and director allows to create custom reports
Thanks, I know that, I use it, but I was looking for an IGEL way. It seems I have to wait until next releases .
Well but it would be kind of strange when igel logs credentials entered into a website – sounds like a big security risk. If username of a website is logged it would be easy to also log clear text password.. A different thing would be if you log on to igel and this is forwarded (sson) to Storefront
I do it , I log on to IGEL and this is forwarded (sson) to Storefront
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can I create a report or view of logged users on Citrix Storefront?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?