Is there a way to disable IGELs from Mirror’ing their display?
You can’t “disable” it, but deploy a profile that has the setting below and they should ~mirror~ span by default on a two display device.
Oh sweet! Nice
I can confirm that this works as we use this setting for a few years now.
@member would you confirm that this would need to be unchecked to overwrite the user settings?
Thats been the case in my testing at least
Looks like if it does mirror i can have the user hit reset and it fixes it, like if they unplugged and plugged in a new display
SmartDisplay will attempt to configure the monitor automatically, so it could conflict
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS