Disabling Igel toolbar in the new appliance mode with Citrix Workspace app: the corresponding setting from OS10 seems to not work anymore with OS11. Is there a new setting?
You mean more than this one: userinterface.igel_toolbar.show_always_in_appliance_mode
not from what I recall.
yes exactly @member
OS11 uses fir Citrix Appliance mode not a fullscreen browser session anymore. now it launches the workspace app in fullscreen, that’s probably why the registry setting doesn’t work anymore. Si big question is if there’s a new one somewhere?
True, did you tried to uncheck Sessions=>Citrix=>Citrix Global=>Window=>Control Bar for Citrix Sessions?
will test – I think I didn‘t try this yet
Thx @member – disabling the Control Bar for Citrix Sessions did the trick.
You are welcome! Schönes Wochenende in die Schweiz
Still fighting with the IGEL toolbar in OS11 – I simply would like to get rid of the toolbar everywhere in the OS. Disabling in Citrix sessions seems to be not possible anymore with the new appliance mode. Known issue @member ?
Can you send me a screenie of the bar you are trying to get rid of?
all of them :face_with_symbols_on_mouth: @member
Are you able to provide a Teamviewer access maybe?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can I disabling IGEL toolbar in the new appliance mode with Citrix Workspace app?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS