I believe I know the answer to this – But, is there a place where I can download the IGEL OS that comes on the UD Pockets? I have a couple UD pockets that were re-purposed as UDC’s (Our mistake) and I want to convert a couple back to the Micro Thin Clients.
Oh… well… no😔 You would to send them back to our factory (US/Germany) to get them reflashed
Understood. Thank you for the info.
I mean they are a few steps to do it by yourself, but there is a solution maybe… How many devices are affected?
Well, I just have a couple UD Pockets that some of our techs flashed with UDC. I just want to make them micro thin clients again so that we can boot IGEL OS straight from the UD Pocket.
Does that make sense?
I read that there’s no real way to do that, like you said.
You could do the following:
Extract the content, Execute preparestick.exe
Choose your wrecked UDP and install the UDC OS on it.
Check if you have your Unit IDs from your UD Pockets and ask our support/service to give you the license files
Oh, I see. That sounds great. I’ll give that a shot.
It isn‘t really smart but worst a try
Right. I understand.
I’ll have to try and find out where the Unit ID is. But I appreciate your help.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can I download the IGEL OS that comes on the UD Pocketd to update a UDP that was converted via UDC?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?