Can I export MAC address list of devices from UMS? How to export them?
Here is an example of using IGEL IMI to get the thin clients.
Details in this document — kb.igel.com/igelimi-v3/en/imi-manual-2723216.html
Thanks for reply. I got below information from [umsserver]:8443/umsapi
normally i would chime in and point to my PSIGEL Module for the API 😉 , but in this case a simple export of a view should be enough.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can I export MAC address list of devices from UMS? How to export them?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?