Can I export MAC address list of devices from UMS? How to export them?
Here is an example of using IGEL IMI to get the thin clients.
Details in this document — kb.igel.com/igelimi-v3/en/imi-manual-2723216.html
Thanks for reply. I got below information from [umsserver]:8443/umsapi
normally i would chime in and point to my PSIGEL Module for the API 😉 , but in this case a simple export of a view should be enough.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can I export MAC address list of devices from UMS? How to export them?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?