Hi All – Can I install UDC3 in ESXi 6.5 as opposed to vmware workstation, hyper-v, or virtual box as it states in the guides? (For lab testing). Is there a specific guest OS option I should use when creating the blank VM?
Hi, I have it running this way. No, everything worked smoothly, I would have a look on GPU Mem or the OS Version (sometimes, it has to be Other Linux x64) if something went wrong!
perfect. that’s the option I’m hovering over right now and figured it wouldn’t hurt to throw that out here before I wasted my time 🙂. Much appreciated!
I have it in a test environment, and also OS11, it is working fine for me in esxi 6.5 u1
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?