Hi All – Can I install UDC3 in ESXi 6.5 as opposed to vmware workstation, hyper-v, or virtual box as it states in the guides? (For lab testing). Is there a specific guest OS option I should use when creating the blank VM?
Hi, I have it running this way. No, everything worked smoothly, I would have a look on GPU Mem or the OS Version (sometimes, it has to be Other Linux x64) if something went wrong!
perfect. that’s the option I’m hovering over right now and figured it wouldn’t hurt to throw that out here before I wasted my time 🙂. Much appreciated!
I have it in a test environment, and also OS11, it is working fine for me in esxi 6.5 u1
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can I run IGEL OS in VMware ESXi?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?