With the new licensing model can alerts be setup when a Product pack is about to expire?
On 1) you receive an alert via mail 2) on UMS 6 you get notifications on startup when opening the Console and on 3) you could create a view and send it automatically via mail
Cheers Sebastien, so method 1) is activation.igel.com/login will send an email to the login address before the license expires? If so that should be fine.
@member Like Sebastien pointed out, you should get a notification like this,
Cheers Manoj, much appreciated!
Sorry one last question: additional administrators added to the licensing portal, will they also receive the expiry alert emails? Reason i ask is i have one account managing multiple companies (then linked together via manage companies on activation.igel.com/). If i know this linked account will receive email alerts from all companies then i don’t have to setup up any forwarders. Anyone know?
That should work exactly this way, all peoples from the same company should get the same information.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can I setup alerts for when an IGEL Product pack is about to expire?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?