I have just purchased some WE license but i still have some converted PCs that require UDC3 license. Can i use some of the IGEL Workspace Edition license as UDC3 license? if yes how ?
No unfortunately not, the WE license isn’t compatible with UDC3. UDC3 is also EOL so it’s no longer sold by IGEL. I would recommend converting these devices to OS11 if at all possible.
Thank you so much for this. It’s highly appreciated
Glad I could help!
FYI, as long as you have a valid WE license available, you can upgrade a UDC3 device to OS11 remotely, no touch required. 😎 For more info see kb.igel.com/igelos-11.03.500/en/upgrading-udc3-or-ud-pocket-from-igel-os-10-06-to-igel-os-11-via-universal-firmware-update-28262154.html
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can I use IGEL Workspace Edition licenses as UDC3 licenses? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?